Friday, March 05, 2004

Assalamualaikum wbt...

I am in the lab right now... tak boleh leka.. kelas sudah bermula... must learn how to manage my time well between my studies and my obligation towards my religion. I was going thru my past blogs yesterday... and deleted some blogs... but didnt edit any past ones though.. so they are still original..just the ones i deleted are the ones i dont want anybody to read.... anyways... a lot of memories flashed thru my mind... abt my past.. how i was constantly in a struggle with nafs... and truth... sometimes i win, sometimes i lose... but i never actually am able to reach the purest level of all... ihsan. Allah swt revealed a part of it to me during my foundation studies.. and i guess He wanted me to earn it myself.... i guess He has his way of doing it... by pouring down trials... one after the other... on me... either 2 things will happen... i will be too weak to face the trials.. and i will lose... kecundanglah katakan.. or either it is a self purifying process for me from all my sins... and to increase my taqwa... like how Allah swt gives one trials based on his or her iman... the stronger the iman, the stronger the trials...

Anyway.. just writing down a little today... got to continue with my lab stuffs... i honestly have no clue what the book says... but insha allah... i might get a rough idea soon... no worries mate...

wassalamualaikum wbt...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home