Saturday, June 15, 2002

Assalamualaikum,

Alhamdulillah, my mother was discharged from the hospital today. She is recovering well. The hospital food was really bad. I don't know why they can't cook better food. Don't they know that they are feeding sick people there?? Sick people need good food! I am shocked.

Anyway, seems that my result won't come out that fast, just those who are graduating only. Being in the hospital for 4 nights was really fun. Apart from the fact that it was reeeealllyyyyy cold. My mum was sick so somehow her medicines kept her warm, so she always felt stuffy and I had to on and off the aircond occasionally. Somehow in the night we leave it turned on LOW. But I was freezing on the floor (I brought a comforter), but hard to bear it because I wasn't the one who was sick and needed attention. So my priorities come second.

Anyway, my aunt gave my mum a huge bouquet of roses in the hospital! Yay, I don't have to buy any. I took a lot of pictures in the hospital. Most of them were the roses. And some of me and my brother.

I am getting a sore throat again. Hmmm, must take care of myself. Anyway, signing off now.

Rina

RGSTF 11


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home