Tuesday, June 25, 2002

Assalamualaikum,

I went to college to get my results. Yay, I surprisingly did well. Alhamdulillah. I think my Physics lecturer miscalculated and highly overstated my marks. Serves him right, he has always been understating my marks almost every time our test results are released. Wonder why>?? Xtremely careless I presume. Anyway, it's great. I don't have to see any more physics book until next yearrrrrr. Hoorayyyyyy.

Today I have been busy with the GE newsletter. It's pretty cool, I mean, the roses didn't turn out well at all (darn all those film wasted!) . So I used a picture of a guy riding a horse instead, and the meaning of the picture was

"The cover picture signifies teamwork and unity. Riding is like a partnership. The horse lends you his strength, speed and grace, which are greater than yours. For your part you give him your guidance, intelligence and understanding, which are greater than his. Together you can achieve a richness that alone neither can. "

Anyway, time flies by soooo fast. I only have maybe 8 months left before I go to Australia. It is exciting, though a bit scary. I hope to meet many Malaysians there who can help me know myself around, apart from my seniors help. I think the real challenge is actually living within my budget. I think the allowance is enough, though I won't be able to live like a princess. Yaikssss...

I will leave my family behind..*sob *sob . I really don't know how life will be without them there. My friends complain to me that they feel so lonely at times, being far away from their family in pursuit of education. Sigh.

Anyway that's all for now..signing off..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home