Monday, May 10, 2004

Assalamualaikum wbt..

Recall all that has happened since the visit to Royal Melbourne Hospital. Kak Yan sudah balik...uhuk2... I feel like the house is so 'empty'. She used to be hmmmmm how u call it, my shoulder to cry on, somebody to listen to me, to boost my spirits high 24/7. I feel like the house has no 'soul'. But life has to go on...with or without Kak Yan. It has been going on even before she was here. I still remember the moments when my spirit was low and I went into her room, and sincere and loving advise always awaits me from her. We would go on chatting for hours and hours. Well maybe not a couple of hours but usually over an hour.
Anyway, the other day i went to Phillip Island with my friends..with one junior..Karen. It was before Kak Idah went back to Malaysia, we wanted to bring her somewhere. On the way there, subhanallah, we saw a complete rainbow...it was so complete...from the end of one part, to the other end..from land to land..7 colours..so strong and so wonderful..i felt like it was wonderland. Then we saw penguins... there were a lot of stuffs u could have learnt from them. First the babies went on land. It was as if they were in saffs...rows after rows. Then only the adult penguins went on land. But they didn't head for land until all of the small groups gathered together and they formed one row, and together they headed for land. None of them ever swam alone, there were at least 2 penguins. But if there were just 2, they would prolly be just part of a larger group and not very long afterwards their groupmates would turn up. They were really really cute. And if u notice i really have nothing much to write now. And a friend wants to use the pc..so chiow! sorry for this abrupt end.

Wassalamualaikum wbt..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home