Sunday, May 30, 2004

Assalamualaikum wbt..

I have just read most of my other friend's blogs... i know one thing for sure... I am not a literature person. But how can I say so... maybe because i feel inferior after reading so many other people's blogs.. they have the ability to write... i wonder whether what is written on blogs do reflect the beauty of the author..like how they say..beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. But what about people who can't write like me? Should i just not write at all..so as to not embarrass myself...or continue to write and show others my weakness?
But they say... even though you are not a good writer...but if you write something which comes from your heart... you will be able to write things u cannot imagine. Words will just flow out gracefully.... how true. I used to write poems. I used to write fiction stories. My BM teacher wanted me in the editorial board because she was attracted with the fiction stories i wrote during class exercises. Who says i cannot write... but it has to come from the heart, it has to come with passion... have i lost that passion... have i become to stiff... have i lost the feel in my soul... have i become more insensitive... ? i think my sensitivity has increased... but i have lost the passion... well i think it doesn't really matter if i have lost the passion towards writing.. as long as i have not lost my passion and sensitivity towards muslim issues and mukmeens... insha Allah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home